By Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey
Following the luck and important approval for the 1st version, the second one version of Skin illnesses of the puppy and Cat preserves the strengths of the book:
- Problem-oriented process; the publication is prepared in twelve chapters overlaying dermatoses labeled via their precept featuring sign
- Concise systematically established textual content; definition, aetiology and pathogenesis, medical gains, differential diagnoses, diagnostic checks, management
- Focus is on scientific perform and the necessity to clarify the sickness to the owner
- Superb and generously sized color images and diagrams
- Clear trouble-free layout - one in line with web page or unfold of pages
- Referenced all through to offer the clinician entry to the literature
Within the framework and in gentle of the exponential development of knowledge in small animal dermatology given that first book, the authors have revised the full textual content for the recent moment variation, further 21 new sections and 131 new color photographs. the result's a guide that's useful, wide and up to date in its content material, fantastically illustrated and designed. the recent moment variation is of worth to veterinary practitioners and scholars, veterinary nurses, and technicians.
Read Online or Download A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
This new edition of Frances Barr’s vintage introductory textual content, Diagnostic Ultrasound within the puppy and Cat, has now been revised and improved to hide the significant technological and information established advances because the first booklet used to be released in 1990. With contributions from top topic specialists, this new e-book covers either the theoretical ideas at the back of using ultrasound in small animal perform and the sensible method of snapshot interpretation.
Using ultrasonic imaging strategies for diagnostic reasons in veteri nary medication and animal technological know-how has lagged some distance in the back of their use in human medication. within the zone of family animal replica, diagnostic ultrasono graphy has a comparatively brief historical past. experiences on B-mode scanning first seemed as overdue as 1969, whilst Stouffer and colleagues used it for counting foetal numbers in past due gestation sheep.
Beißen, Knurren, Kratzen - unerwünschtes Verhalten wirksam therapieren - Dieses Praxisbuch bietet Ihnen wertvolle Hilfestellung zum Umgang mit Verhaltensproblemen bei Hund und Katze -umfassend und direkt anwendbar. Die Autorinnen verfügen über langjährige Erfahrung in der verhaltenstherapeutischen Praxis und vermitteln eine Fülle leicht umsetzbarer Empfehlungen, Tipps und tips.
Veterinary Embryology, second variation, has been up-to-date to mirror the various alterations that experience built within the box; the textual content has been totally revised and extended and is now in complete color and lots of pedagogical positive factors and a better half site were built. a brand new variation of this hugely profitable scholar textbook, up-to-date to mirror the newest advancements within the box of embryology, with the inclusion of 4 new chapters Written by means of a crew of authors with broad adventure of training this topic brief concise chapters on key issues describe complicated techniques in a straight forward manner extra tables, movement diagrams and diverse hand-drawn illustrations help the suggestions offered within the textual content
- Parasitology: Diagnosis and Treament of Common Parasitisms in Dogs and Cats
- Parasites: Immunity And Pathology: Consequences of Parasitic Infection in Mammals
- Cancer Management in Small Animal Practice - E-Book
- Advances in Veterinary Dermatology, Proceedings of the Seventh World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology, Vancouver, Canada, July 24-28, 2012: Volume 7
- Small Animal Anesthesia and Pain Management: A Color Handbook (Veterinary Color Handbook Series)
Additional info for A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series)
A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat UK Version, Second Edition (Veterinary Color Handbook Series) by Patrick J. McKeever,Tim Nuttall,Richard G. Harvey