By Xiaogang Chen
Advances in 3D Textiles offers the latest advances within the construction of three-d fibrous constructions and the way their use has led to the production of novel materials and functions. The textual content covers quite a lot of cloth forms, together with their constructions, homes, and makes use of within the textiles undefined.
Beginning with a number of the sorts of woven third-dimensional materials, the textual content then examines 3-D knitted, braided, and non-woven textiles, and the most purposes and makes use of of three-d textiles.
- Presents the latest advances within the construction of three-d fibrous buildings and the way their use has led to the production of novel materials and applications
- Examines many varieties of three-D textiles, together with knitted, braided, and non-woven textiles, and the most makes use of of third-dimensional textiles
- Covers their constructions, homes, and makes use of in the textiles industry
Read Online or Download Advances in 3D Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
This ebook bridges the expertise and enterprise points of thermosets, supplying a realistic advisor designed for engineers operating in real-world business settings. the writer explores the factors for fabric choice, offers info on fabric homes for every relatives of thermosets, and discusses a number of the processing suggestions for every fabric style.
This booklet includes the plenary lectures from overseas specialists, which have been offered throughout the overseas convention Polymer Networks, held in Moscow, April 1991. The publication covers various components of physics and chemistry of polymer networks, generated by way of the formation of chemical bonds. New theoretical and experimental effects about the synthesis, constitution and homes of such networks as lately received in medical centres world-wide are commonly offered.
Instruction manual of Polymers, moment variation, provides normalized, updated polymer facts in a constant and simply referenceable format. This re-creation represents an replace of the to be had information, together with new values for plenty of commercially to be had items, verification of latest facts, and elimination of older information the place it truly is now not beneficial.
Filling a spot out there, this textbook presents a concise, but thorough advent to polymer technological know-how for complicated engineering scholars and practitioners, concentrating on the chemical, actual and fabrics technology facets which are such a lot appropriate for engineering functions. After overlaying polymer synthesis and houses, the foremost component to the booklet is dedicated to polymeric fabrics, similar to thermoplastics and polymer composites, polymer processing reminiscent of injection molding and extrusion, and techniques for large-scale polymer characterization.
- Smart Wormlike Micelles: Design, Characteristics and Applications (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Nanoimprint Technology: Nanotransfer for Thermoplastic and Photocurable Polymers (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20))
- Polymeric Thermosetting Compounds: Innovative Aspects of Their Formulation Technology
- Emulsion-based Free-Radical Retrograde-Precipitation Polymerization
- Advanced Textile Testing Techniques
Additional info for Advances in 3D Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Advances in 3D Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) by Xiaogang Chen