By Donald L. Sparks
- Impact of agriculture on subsurface microbial ecology
- Herbicide-resistant crops
- Microbial aid of iron, manganese, and different metals
- Nitrification inhibitors
- Apomixis in cultivar development
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 54 PDF
Best botany books
This ebook offers entire assurance of all points of the research of all fossil palynomorphs but studied. it's a profusely illustrated remedy. The ebook serves either as a pupil textual content and basic reference paintings. Palynomorphs yield information regarding age, geological and organic setting, weather in the course of deposition, and different major components concerning the enclosing rocks.
This introductory, one quarter/one-semester textual content takes a multidisciplinary method of learning the connection among vegetation and other people. The authors attempt to stimulate curiosity in plant technological know-how and inspire scholars to additional their stories in botany. additionally, through exposing scholars to society's historic connection to crops, Levetin and McMahon wish to instill a better appreciation for the botanical global.
Dioscoreales are a small yet systematically and economically major order of monocotyledons. the main assorted and significant member is the yam genus, Dioscorea L. , a resource of nutritional starch at macroeconomic to rural group degrees. different species of Dioscorea supplied the chemical foundation of corticosteroid medications and oral contraceptives.
This ebook covers an array of matters on rising agricultural engineering and expertise, that includes new learn and stories. the amount is damaged into 3 elements: rising applied sciences, power administration in agriculture, and administration of ordinary assets, during which specific recognition is paid to water administration, an important attention for profitable crop construction, specifically in water-scarce areas.
- The Role of Plant Roots in Crop Production
- Coastal Dunes: Ecology and Conservation (Ecological Studies)
- Viruses and Virus Diseases of Vegetables in the Mediterranean Basin (Advances in Virus Research)
- Allelopathy (Physiological Ecology)
- Wood Extractives and Their Significance to the Pulp and Paper Industries
- Biology of Inositols and Phosphoinositides: 39 (Subcellular Biochemistry)
Additional resources for Advances in Agronomy: 54
Advances in Agronomy: 54 by Donald L. Sparks